Are you looking for a Detroit Vet that makes house calls?
Dr. Marcy is happy to provide house calls for a myriad of services for your pets, including physical exams, vaccinations, microchipping, screening bloodwork, health certificates, and in-home euthanasia.
However, Dr. Marcy is NOT a full-service veterinarian, so she recommends that you maintain a relationship with a veterinarian at a regular brick & mortar practice.
If the services you need are outside of her scope of practice, she will work with you to find what you need. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about services offered OR if you are ready to become a new client!
What to Expect During An Initial Consultation
All new patients must book an initial consultation, where Dr. Marcy meets your cat or dog in person, at your home.
An initial consultation takes approximately 1-1.5hours and includes:
- A physical exam (required)
- A complete evaluation of any medical records, adoption paperwork, vaccine & deworming records, lab work, x-rays, or specialists reports
- A discussion of recommendations and treatment plan
- Setting up your electronic medical record and online pharmacy account
- Unlimited Q&A during the session